Aberdeen Steak House, London

by Dyesebel
    by Dyesebel
    by Turska
  • jenn5179's Profile Photo

Aberdeen Steak House: Don't stop - keep walking!

by jenn5179 Written Mar 12, 2010

Three of us had lunch here, and it was the worst steak I have ever had in my life, not a good piece of meat, no flavor whatsoever!

Honestly, even the side dishes (fries, salads, etc) were not that good....

we stumbled upon the place and were very disappointed. There is not one redeeming thing I can say about the place, the service was kinda slow (there were only 2 tables in there when we were there) and the food was awful

Favorite Dish: nothing.... really

• Turska's Profile Photo

The Aberdeen Steakhouse: Steakhouse

by Turska Written Feb 21, 2010

Tell you the truth,the steaks looked much better,so we were little stupid to take Chicken Kiev.We just hadn´t eaten it for so long time,and wanted to taste.
    It was very dry -would have needed some sauce.And maybe some spices also,I think teher was only salt.Of course tehre must have been some garlic in it,but I didn´t taste it-and neither my husband.Steaks at the neighbour-table looked much better!After all..It was a steak-house.We just were hoping to eat chicken (and maybe indian),but it was raining cats and dogs like local say (in Finland it rains old women :D ) so we went in to first place we saw.
    When we saw how cheap the desserts were,we had to order them-never mind the diet..And those were delicious..!
    We might go here again-but take steak instead chicken.Place was quite cheap,we thought.

Favorite Dish: Lemon-meringue tart :P Yammy!

• Aberdeen Angus Steak Houses: Worst restaurant in London

by rdschluter Written Jan 6, 2009

We wanted to get a drink and an appetizer. The place looked bland but seemed popular so we checked it out. The prices were about double other restaurants we ate in and the service was incredibly rude. When we ordered two appetizers and two glasses of wine the waitress said she would have to go ask the manager if we would be allowed to only order that little. In most places Fish and Chips was about 7-8 GBP. Here it was over 15 GBP. Do humanity a favor and never go to these restaurants.

Favorite Dish: leaving

• Dyesebel's Profile Photo

Aberdeen Angus Steak House: Not really recommended

by Dyesebel Updated Dec 8, 2008

I'm sure there are much much better steak house in London,i wasn't really impressed with their steak and its expensive.It taste like shoe soles;)The service was good and the people were friendly.Well at least,there's a positive side;)

• MedioLatino's Profile Photo

Aberdeen Steak House: Aberdeen Steak House - Picadilly "half fast" food

by MedioLatino Written Dec 14, 2004

Aberdeen Steak House is a chain of restaurants in London offering a very reliable quality. It's not haute couture as far as cuisine is concerned, but the portions are huge and the taste is very good! Not to mention the more then friendly waiters.

It is considered to be a tourist trap, but I think it's OK for a fast lunch in the city if you don't want to spend a fortune...Prices are quite moderate considering we are talking about London...:)

Interior: not really trendy, but just try to sit near the window and watch the crowd at Picadilly!

Favorite Dish: Last time I had a Salmon (see picture)...it was just great! A huge slice of this amazing fish...so simple, but quite good! :)

My salmon in Aberdeen

• aqazi's Profile Photo

Aberdeen Steakhouse: Aberdeen Craphouse

by aqazi Written Aug 26, 2004

Beware of these establishments, you only find them in London, and they are only in the most touristic areas. Only tourists go in them and any Londoner will tell you that these places are the worst restaurants to go to in a city full of places to eat.

Enter at you own risk as I promise you will be ripped off with way overpriced crappy food. Hence we affectionatly called this place Aberdeen Craphouse. However a freind of mine who went there (I don't know why!) calls it Aberdeen Splathouse becasue of the effect it had on his visits to the toilet.

Favorite Dish: This is worst place you could ever end up, so seriously bad its almost comical.

If you want to eat here take planty of poo paper

Instant Answers: London