Been here? Rate It!
Blueprint Cafe: Fantastic view of Tower Bridge
This restaurant is quite expensive, but we were able to get a fantastic meal deal from Lastminute
The setting is perfect. Is is on top of the Design Museum at Butler Wharf, right on the river. The restaurant has enormous floor-to-ceiling windows allowing breathtaking views of the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the "Gherkin", as well as the river itself.
As it was a special deal, the food was a set menu only, but delicious. Being on top of a design museum the dishes were, naturally, beautifully presented! It's a fushion of different influences, and very fresh.
Favorite Dish: I had the beetroot salad as a starter, the roast mutton, covered in mustard sauce and breadcrumbs (so yummy! and so tender!)
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
London Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Scarborough Hotels
- Clear Lake State Park Hotels
- Pulau Setindan Hotels
- Fiji Island
- Khandagiri Hotels
- Tilburg Restaurants
- Cartagena Restaurants
- Ket Szerecsen Kavezo es Etterem - Ket Szerecsen Cafe and Restaurant
- Ferragudo Restaurants
- Shaw's Crab House
- Nakhon Ratchasima Restaurants
- Doswell Restaurants
- Ristorante Costa Smeralda da Archille
- Lazise Restaurants
- In the Jewish Quarter
- Picton Restaurants
- Pancake boat