Been here? Rate It!
Café Rouge: France in the middle of London
Unlike the general trend in war days we had a French lunch in London recently. In Hays Galleria there's Cafe Rouge, a nice restaurant with tasty sandwiches and staff with real French accents. A very nice spot to sit outside and admire the beautiful gallery.
Favorite Dish: Freedom Fries and a chicken sandwich ehm... Baguette Poulet avec Frites (=Chicken baguette with oregano mayonnaise served with French fries and a salad garnish)
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
London Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon Hotels
- Nagpur Hotels
- Lac du Chevril Hotels
- La Rochelle
- Castle Crags State Park Hotels