Been here? Rate It!
Chetnas: Very Popular
As I's mentioned Diwana and Ravi Shankar I felt I had to include Chetnas. Now this place has much more ethnic clientelle and I think prices might be a bit higher than those on drummond street. However, food is great and to prove it it you time arriving incorrectly you'll have to queue as this place is seriously popular with local and british asians visiting Ealing road to go shopping. But wow the food is yummy, excellent Bhel Poori, Great Dosas and huge Thalis.
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
London Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake Waramaug State Park Hotels
- Island of Newfoundland
- Cipete Hotels
- Cayo District Hotels
- Uwajima Hotels