Curry Palace, London

• DAO's Profile Photo

CURRY PALACE: MORE BAD FOOD (CURRY) BAYSWATER/QUEENSWAY AREA

by DAO Written Jan 2, 2013

CURRY PALACE - LONDON

Yet another late night search for good food on Queensway ends in disappointment. Suspecting that this place would be rubbish like most restaurants in the area, I decided I would just have a chicken tikka curry and some rice. When I walked in the first thing I noticed was a really nice fish tank. Going past it I started to get the feeling that this was a 'drop it on the table and get them out' sort of place. The staff seemed annoyed to see me and I was greeted like a nuisance. I had a bad feeling about this place when I sat down. First they only had beer in bottles. EXPENSIVE beer. My curry and rice was cheap only in quality. It was expensive, the portions small and the attempt to get a second beer was a waste. This is yet another bad restaurant luring in tourist and business people from nearby hotels and the Queensway & Bayswater Tube Stations. They aren't worried about repeat business so they don't even try with the service or the food. Its bad when they even have bad reviews posted on their website!

London has 2 kinds of Indian Cuisine Restaurants:

* World Class food and service
    * Places like this that just plain suck

MY ADVICE?

Avoid !!!

Sadly they are not only open 7 days a week (Noon-Midnight), they also deliver.

Please note: They do have Shisha if you want to smoke.

• Singles
    • Business Travel

Instant Answers: London

Comments

Hotels Near Curry Palace
3.5 out of 5 stars