Golden Dynasty, Chinatown, London

4 out of 5 stars 1 Reviews

14 Lisle Street London WC2H 7BE +00 44 (0)207 734 8580

• Yum, my chicken w/cashew and egg fried rice
    Yum, my chicken w/cashew and egg fried...
    Yummy melon and oranges
    by Gypsystravels
    Outside of the restaurant!!
  • Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Golden Dynasty: Very fulfilling and tasty meal

by Gypsystravels Updated Jun 23, 2011

The highlight of my meal experiences during my 5/2009 visit, I should have made all my meals Chinese!!

I decided to go to Chinatown for a nice Chinese meal, who can screw that up, right? Well, I walked around, read some menus and checked out the scene, and this place just screamed, GOOD FOOD!!

The restaurant is quite nice, not too large or small and had some really great service. I was seated up front by a window which was quite nice. The restaurant was busy and as time passed became more so.

Favorite Dish: Since I was dining alone, I decided to order a few small dishes...I started with the spring rolls, which were quite yummy, I followed that with an order of "egg friend rice" my favorite rice, and chicken and cashew nuts. Quite boring, but after so, so meals in London, I wanted to play it safe, and I wasn't disappointed!! The rice was perfect, so was the chicken. They serve quite a bit, probably enough to share and of course, as good as the meal was, I couldn't quite finish it all off.

They have a large menu with excellent choices for meals!! I would definitely come back to this restaurant!!

My spring rolls Yum, my chicken w/cashew and egg fried rice Yummy melon and oranges Outside of the restaurant!!

Instant Answers: London

Comments

Hotels Near Golden Dynasty, Chinatown
4.0 out of 5 stars