La Ballerina, Covent Garden, London

Opposite the restaurant
    by ChrsStrl
  • La Ballerina: Super Restaurant in a great location

by ccboreham Written Jul 3, 2012

This is the best Italian restaurant I have been to a long while. Forget Zizzi's or Pizza Express- if you're anywhere near Covent Garden, La Ballerina is a must! The food was delicious and reasonably priced and the staff were all extremely helpful. It is understandably busy at the weekend due to its location near the Opera House, but this would not put me off returning for another great meal.

Favorite Dish: The sea bass was lovely- very fresh and cooked to perfection. The mushrooms and prawns made a great accompaniment.

• La Ballerina: La Ballerina Bellissimo

by ryanwillis Written Jul 3, 2012

I can only say that this is a truly awesome restaurant. Having been here a few times - I can say that the food is great, the service is excellent and the value is top draw! I'm not going to go on and on - but I dont often write reviews on restaurants! The thing that really impressed me was that I was offered my drink immediately on my arrival and the staff were always to hand when my wife I had nearly finished our current drinks! I hate waiting for a drink or having to ask! I would recommend La Ballerina to anyone who is in the area - well done and thanks! :)

Favorite Dish: It has to be the steak - it was cooked to perfection (both times!!), there was zero fat on my cut, it was sizzling as it arrived and the portion was large (like me!).

• Tdiver's Profile Photo

La Ballerina.: No dancing on the tables.

by Tdiver Updated Jan 31, 2007
    La Ballerina,Bow street,London.

Handy place if you're heading to the opera house next door.If it's full then space is a bit cramped which we found out on new years eve.Food was ok and the service was good even being busy.
    Open 12.00-15.00,17.00-23.30.
    January 2007 prices in pounds
    Starters 3.95-8.95,Soup 3.85,Pastas 5.75-8.95,Vegetarian 6.95/7.95
    Meat 10.50-15.95,Game 12.95-15.95,Fish 11.95-18.95.

Favorite Dish: Vongole was ok.

• Wine Tasting

• ChrsStrl's Profile Photo

La Ballerina: Standard Italian but useful place

by ChrsStrl Written Jul 26, 2004

Opposite the restaurant

A standard Italian restaurant this is handy for the Opera House (Covent Garden) - or Bow Street nick if you have other priorities! - it is reasonable and a little less hectic than the general tourist run.

Favorite Dish: Nothing special

• Music

Instant Answers: London

Comments

Hotels Near La Ballerina, Covent Garden
0.1 miles away