Lazy Daisy Cafe, Notting Hill, London

• jo104's Profile Photo

Lazy Daisy Cafe - Notting Hill: Quiche & salads in Notting Hill

by jo104 Written Apr 10, 2007

Quiche & salads

If you are looking for a nice place to eat after fighting through the crowds of Portobello market then this lovely cafe is the ideal place to escape the maddening crowds.

All the food is homecooked and reasonably priced. We both chose the quiche with salad, mine was quiche lorraine whilst Donna went for a brocilli & Feta filling. The salad was an intersting mix of butter beans, cous cous & chickpeas. We also had a ginger beer & fresh orange. The cost was GBP8 each with tip & I was so full up that I couldn't squeeze in a homemade cake.

The decor is fresh with a daisy theme naturally, there is a small balcony as well as a little paved outdoor seating.

The staff were really friendly and service was quick and served with a smile. The minimum spend in here was GBP3.50

Favorite Dish: Quiche & salad

• ursa9's Profile Photo

Lazy Daisy: Coffee, desserts or nice snacks

by ursa9 Updated Mar 14, 2007

I really like the name of this cafe. :-) I always come here for a cup of coffee when I visit the Portobello Market. It's pleasant and the food they offer is also quite nice. I'm also a great fan of the "Notting Hill" film, so I simply have to come here whenever in London. :-)

Favorite Dish: hot chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream

Instant Answers: London