Been here? Rate It!
Meza: Trendy Tapas - Soho, Central London
On a cool spring evening 4 VT ladies met up in London. In search of some sustenance, after some delicious cocktails, we popped into a trendy tapas restaurant for dinner. Those in attendance were londonbabe, AussieMadCow & jessica-b.
Meza is located within Mezzo, one of the many Conran establishments in London. It wasn't that busy on the Tuesday night, and we managed to bag one of the coveted booths, and ordered up a feast of Spanish Fare.
Favorite Dish: We had the "special deal" menu - 3 tapas each, main meal and dessert for 15 pounds a head. The food was good, the wined flowed a little too easily....and of course, the company was second to none!!
- Food and Dining
- Women's Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
London Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sindlingen Hotels
- Marshfield Station Hotels
- Janga Hotels
- Pearl's Hill City Park Hotels