Roka Japanes Restaurant, London

37 Charlotte Street, London W1T 1RR +00 44 (0)207 580 6464

• Roka Japanes Restaurant
    Dessets or pure art?
    by PALLINA
    You can eat beside the kitchen!
  • PALLINA's Profile Photo

Roka: great Japanese

by PALLINA Updated May 24, 2009

My husband discovered Roka in 2006 and since then, reapeted me he wants me to go there as well. So I have really great expectatations and I have to admit nothing disappointed me. Firstly, my husband booked from home and in the morning of the day we were supposed to go there in the evening, they called us to confirm our reservation. We choosed the slot of 10 pm and was ok; it was crowded in the beginning but not so noisy. We choosed to eat on the counted besides the kitchen so we could see all japanese chef working. My husband noticed a lot of foreigner waiters as well, while everybody was Japanese in 2006. Anyway, this is my greates Japanese Food experience. We had a complete menu (there are 3 different; we choosed the cheapest but nevertheless rich and georgeos) and I was shocked by the freshness of the fish, by the good combination of flavours and the wide range of courses. Service was very kind and the ambience is outstandingly chic. But no dress code required, you will see there either woman in running shoes or with 12cm-high-heels.

Favorite Dish: Sashimi course

Dessets or pure art? You can eat beside the kitchen!
    • Luxury Travel

Instant Answers: London

Comments

Hotels Near Roka Japanes Restaurant
4.0 out of 5 stars