The Green, Willesden Green, London

110 Walm Lane, Willesden Green, London NW2 4RS +00 44 (0)20 7452 0171
    Jazz for free
    by tzuki

• tzuki's Profile Photo

The Green: The Green, a place with something else...

by tzuki Written Jul 12, 2004

The Green is another of my pleasant places to spend a nice Sunday afternoon having some drinks, eating good cuisine and listening some Live music as Jazz at this term.

The place has also a summer terrace very cosy and confortable to be you alone or with some friends.

It is very close to my actual place so I can pop in whenever I fancy and have a great time there. Besides, it is free entrance, you only paid for what you get. :-)

I love it!

Favorite Dish: The Green is a gastro-pub with a fantastic atmosphere, food and drinks.

I guess the menu in the restaurant is a bit large that the one served in the pub, but I have been eaten sometime in the pub and they offer nice food too.

Can be some nice crepes filled with spinach and ricotta cheese along with some salad, some barbaque chicken style with fries and salad, brunch (early english lunch) served with fried eggs, sausages, fries, beans..... or much more.
    It depends because they change the menu sometimes which I think is a great idea so you tastes other cusines. Great thing, great experience!

Jazz for free