Been here? Rate It!
The Windsor Castle: Well-heeled pub with great sausages
Comfortable locals pub - though be aware that the locals are some of the wealthiest people around! The pub is old-fashioned and unspoiled, with secluded nooks and an outdoor (but partly covered) eating area.
I always found this to be a great pub for entertaining visitors, especially Americans, who love the snugs and the traditional food.
Favorite Dish: Honest pub fare with top quality ingredients. The organic sausage and mash is excellent. The sausages are quite possibly from nearby Lidgates (qv)
- Food and Dining
- Beer Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
London Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Rishikesh Hotels
- Baguio City
- Mullet Key Hotels
- Deer Creek State Park Hotels
- Ile de Jerba
- Churchtown Hotels