Been here? Rate It!
Leicester Square's small park
There's a small park in the middle of Leicester Square that has lots of benches to sit down and relax at, as well as a statue in the middle, of Shakespeare surrounded by dolphins.
- Family Travel
- Arts and Culture
Looking for a club, a theater or cinema? Sure you will find it here. Certainly this place will entertain you.
- Family Travel
Shopping, eating and people watching. The square is crowded, but its a great place to absorb the culture. Soho is a short walk, as is Chinatown and Trafalgar Sq.
The place to see the musicals or simply wandering throgh the crowds.
Be sure to see at least 1 musical during your time in London.
London comes alive at night around this square!!!
You can feel almost a mediterrannean atmosphere on this square! Slow motion, people sitting in caffees...
Cut-price ticket booth in the middle of the square. Cinemas, theatres, restaurants, cafes, pubs etc. Chinatown is very nearby - go there to eat OK?
- Wine Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
London Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cayo Costa Hotels
- Halls Crossroads Hotels
- Cayo Icacos Hotels
- Marineland Hotels
- Tuscaloosa Things to Do
- Weston-Super-Mare Things to Do
- The Gambia Things to Do
- Ceuta Things to Do
- Blackpool Things to Do
- Gurney Drive (sea-watch & hawker food)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Things to Do
- Mountain Flight
- Eastern State Penitentary
- Muay Thai - Thai Boxing
- Pensacola Beach Things to Do