Know about this?
Look both ways when crossing!
So many tourists are injured each year, please don't be a statistic! Remember to look both ways when crossing and to pay attention to the signs. I almost got run over by a cab in London : /
- Road Trip
- Family Travel
For the benefit of those of us (79% of the World) who drive and walk on the right side of the road, you'll see these signs at many crosswalks.
Heed the warning, please don't get hit by a Mini.
Parking - It is almost impossible to get a park in the city centre, and the fines for parking illegally are very steep.
Metered street parking is FREE after 6:00pm and 2 hours FREE on Saturdays.
Don't try to cross it - traffic is chaotic. London is one of the few places I never feel safe crossing roads. Cars go by so fast and so close to the pavement - watch out for it!
When crossing roads always take care! In the UK is left-hand traffic. Marks on the road like on the photo are really helpful.
Always both ways when crossing...
Always both ways when crossing the street in the reverse order..IOn other words look to your right first and not your left..It takes a while to get used to and I have had a lot of close calls...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
London Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nelspruit Hotels
- South Yarmouth Hotels
- Kealkill Hotels
- Bedok New Town Hotels
- Ivancna Gorica
- Munich Warnings and Dangers
- Altitude Sickness
- Pickpockets, Beggars, Crime and Scams
- Montezuma Warnings and Dangers
- Palau Warnings and Dangers
- Calgary Warnings and Dangers
- Udon Thani Warnings and Dangers
- Akumal Warnings and Dangers
- Algonquin Provincial Park Warnings and Dangers
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Warnings and Dangers
- Kyrenia Warnings and Dangers
- Kunming Warnings and Dangers