Salford Restaurants

• Harvester's Grill & Salad Restaurant, Lowry Centre
    Harvester's Grill & Salad Restaurant,...
    by spidermiss
    My main meal!
    by spidermiss
    Exterior (1)
    by gordonilla

Most Recent Restaurants in Salford

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

Harvester Salad & Grill: A lovely lunch!

by spidermiss Updated Oct 5, 2014

I spent one October morning at the Lowry Centre and afterwards to chose to have lunch at Harvesters, a UK chain salad and grill restaurant (October 2014). I have been to Harvesters before; a lovely restaurant with a great salad bar, which is unlimited with every main meal ordered and this is the reason why I'm drawn to return. As expected I enjoyed having lunch at the Harvesters and no doubt will return soon.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the Meal Deal at 9.99 gbp (October 2014) and this included spit roast chicken with barbecue sauce and rice. Accompanied with the main meal is the limited salad from the salad bar, a soft drink and an ice cream sundae (Sundae Best).

I had a lovely filling meal and consider the deal good value for money.

Harvester's Grill & Salad Restaurant, Lowry Centre My main meal!

• gordonilla's Profile Photo

Bella Italia: A Salford Italian

by gordonilla Written Jan 23, 2011

After a hard day of sightseeing - visiting football grounds, galleries and the like - we decided to have an Italian break. It was a good choice, and although part of a chain across the UK, the food was good, the atmosphere excellent and the staff knew what they were doing.

Favorite Dish: of course, anything pasta!

Exterior (1) Exterior (2) Interior (1) Interior (2) Interior (3)

Instant Answers: Salford

Salford Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Salford restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Salford sightseeing.