Baldock Travel Guide

Baldock Transportation

• catnl's Profile Photo

by catnl Written Sep 12, 2002

Folkstone to London.

I came by car to England several times. A few times through the Eurotunnel at Folkstone and once at Dover by boat. I prefer the Eurotunnel becuz its quicker.
    More info about the Eurotunnel at my France page.

Baldock Favorites

• catnl's Profile Photo

by catnl Updated Jan 15, 2006

Favorite thing: Baldock is located in the north of Hertsfordshire and Bedford is the historic county town of Bedfordshire.
    This pleasant riverside town, situated near to London, Oxford and Cambridge, has many places to see and is ideally located for history, leisure, the arts, culture and quiet unspoilt countryside.
    I stayed here for 2 weeks at a friends home with my 2 children some time ago in the eightees.

Fondest memory: I have stayed with a friend David and his family at Baldock, Bedford for 2 weeks with my daughter and son.

We had a great time, the people were very nice, for me it was the first time i went to the real english pubs...closing at 23hrs. ...at 22.45 when the bell rings everyone orders a lot of beer!!

Unfortunatly my friend died a few years ago August 23rd. 1990 and is buried in %Lhttp://www.stmarysbaldock.fsnet.co.uk/coffeebar/index.html]St. Mary' s Church.
    He was a wonderful person and will always have a place in my heart.

Turisme info

Bedford, UK
    • Architecture
    • Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Baldock

Comments

Baldock Travel Guide
Map of Baldock