Been here? Rate It!
On South Pier in summer you will find some scary looking rides like the Skyscreamer (I don't even want to know how this one works I think ;) or the rollercoaster right at the end of the pier (I bet you get scary views from there). There's also a cinema and a restaurant here.
We walked underneath the pier when the tide was still low. It was lovely to see the pier from here. Many evil looking seabirds just waiting to ruin your clothes or hair though ;)
- Theme Park Trips
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Blackpool Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Duluth Hotels
- Padukka Hotels
- Lago Albano
- Hacklebarney State Park Hotels
- Atlantic City
- Alexander Springs Hotels