Lancaster Restaurants

Garlic Dough Bastioni

Best Rated Restaurants in Lancaster

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Pendle Witch: Where the witches eat?

by mickeyboy07 Written Aug 28, 2010

Pendle Witch pub from the street

Apleasent pub in Lancaster centre serving nice,simple food in nice surroundings,a good choice of food with a lot offers available like the two for six pounds menu which we tried and was great value for money.Sit inside or outside,we chose the latter because it was a lovely sunny day.the bar also has a good selection of beers and wines at reasonable prices.

Favorite Dish: I had the burger with curly fries and my partner had fish and chips with mushy peas,both meals were very nice and great value for money.

• Beer Tasting

• Malcolm_Ostermeyer's Profile Photo

Quite Simply Food: Excellent value cafe/bistro

by Malcolm_Ostermeyer Written Aug 27, 2008

Quite Simply Food is the sister restaurant to Quite Simply French on the Quayside. It's small, a combined cafe, deli and restaurant.
    It opens at 10.00am - there's a wonderful full breakfast!
    There's a good selction of deli boards, soups, etc, at lunchtime.
    Coffee - good and strong - available all morning and afternoon.
    In the evening it does very good bistro food - with a really good value deal, between 5.00pm and 7.00pm. Basically you pay the time for your main course - so a main course that normally costs say £10.25 only costs £5.25 if ordered at 5.15pm, or £6.50 if ordered at 6.30pm. The service is excellent, very friendly and laid-back. Highly recommended!

Favorite Dish: Full breakfast at £6.15 - a treat!

• Singles

• Bamboo Garden: Wonderful family friendly chinese buffet

by Rika530 Updated Jan 7, 2009

This is a very nice Oriental Buffet and A la Carte restaurant that has a both romantic and family friendly atmosphere, the staff are very polite and nice and the food is excellent, I have come here a least once a week for the last year and I have never been disappointed!

Favorite Dish: Definitely the Roast Duck it is amazing and has a very nice flavour especially when wrapped in the special duck pancakes with some of the sauce!

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

Bella Italia: Good Old Bella Italia!

by spidermiss Updated Mar 4, 2012
    Bella Italia, Lancaster

I decided to have a meal at Bella Italia, an UK Italian restaurant chain, because I wanted to have a good meal at a good price. I've been to a number of Bella Italia restaurants over the years so I was confident that my expectations will have been met.

It's a restaurant where I feel comfortable dining on my own and was served by friendly staff.

Favorite Dish: I chose the Menu Fisso where I could order two courses for 7.95 gbp, which I consider good value for money. I chose the Garlic Dough Bastioni and Pasta Fagioli for my courses. Please note the Menu Fisso is only available daily from midday to 6.30 pm.

Afterwards, having a very little room for dessert, I decided to have the Pezzi di Dolci where you could get a mini dessert with a hot drink. I chose the Ciocciolato (a rich chocolate tart) with a hot chocolate.

It all came to 15 gbp including drinks and tips. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and will visit Bella Italia again.

Instant Answers: Lancaster

Comments

Lancaster Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Lancaster restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lancaster sightseeing.