Grantham Nightlife

Having a drink with my family
    by mel_bee
    Drinking with my best friend
  • Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Grantham

• btex's Profile Photo

The Playhouse Pub: shootin' pool

by btex Updated Apr 4, 2011

That's me playing pool at a pub in Grantham. I can't remember the name of the place, but I've been told that I was at The Playhouse Pub. If I remember correctly, I was sinking everything that night. There are many pubs to choose from in the area...I think that I also went to the Mucky Duck (aka Dirty Duck) and possibly Muddle Go Nowhere. They all seemed like traditional English pubs...lots of wood...good pub food...and strong beer. Didn't get to sample the nightlife in Nottingham - I hear that it's excellent though.

• Beer Tasting

• mel_bee's Profile Photo

PUBS - THE BLUE PIG

by mel_bee Written Jun 30, 2003

This is one of those more traditional British pubs where you will find the walls decorated with local memorabilia and the local rugby or cricket club members having a drink. The food is excellent as well as the summer time beer garden. The pub is very old and even the building alone is well worth a look!

• mel_bee's Profile Photo

FAMILY PUBS - MUDDLE GO NOWHERE

by mel_bee Updated Jun 30, 2003
    Having a drink with my family

Located outside of the town centre, this pub restaurant is a great place for a drink or dinner with the family.

Instant Answers: Grantham

Comments

Grantham Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Grantham nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Grantham sightseeing.