Know about this? Rate It!
St Lukes - The Bombed out Church
Favorite thing: The Church of St Luke sufferred badly from bombing in the May Blitz of May 1944.
Today the exterior remains but trees and bushes have grown in the interior and the gardens around have become a little oasis near to the centre of town.
Window through St Lukes
Favorite thing: The church can be found at the top of Bold street (this is just near Central Station) just a five minute walk slightly uphill.
I love the arch window detail like this.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Liverpool Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bunawan Hotels
- Lake Buena Vista Hotels
- Little Hickory Island Hotels
- Serikin Hotels