Been here? Rate It!
The middle one of the Pier Head Buildings. The building used to be the office of Cunard Shipping Line. The building was built during WWI in an Italian palazzo style.
- Historical Travel
PORT OF LIVERPOOL BUILDING
The right one of the Pier Head Buildings - Liverpool's most famous buildings. These buildings are also called the "Three Graces".
The Port of Liverpool Building administers the port.
Liver Bird Buildings
I don't have much info about these buildings but the interesting feature is the Liver Birds on top of them. These cormorants have become a symbol of Liverpool but I have no idea why!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Liverpool Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Anchor Bay Harbor Hotels
- Ixtapa Hotels
- La Barra de Navidad Hotels
- Kurihama Hotels