Cromer Warnings and Dangers

• sourbugger's Profile Photo

You have it with what ?

by sourbugger Written Mar 23, 2006

Hello dearies !

The Cromer crab (see must see activities) is one of the finest and most delicate of meats known to man. A well dressed crab is beautiful thing to eat, perhaps enhanced witha slight touch of fresh lemon juice.

I ordered a pair of Crabs in the Wellington pub some time ago and had to return them as inedible. When I questioned the waitress, she informed me that there was nothing wrong with the crab as they had been caught that very morning. She did however admit that the chef had added Colmans English Mustard and Tabasco sauce to them, because :

"That's the way we like them around here "

Well I don't.

• sourbugger's Profile Photo

The sign says it all

by sourbugger Written Mar 20, 2006

A cup of sand tastes much better

I could not justifiably put the 'Breakers cafe' into the restaurant section, although it is no worse than several other cafes of the same ilk in Cromer.

The cafe's counter was festooned by signs of the "You don't have to work here...we train you" variety.

I was especially impressed with a yellow ceramic plate on the wall, that had been created for the cafe.

It read "Breakers cafe - Lousey food, crap service". Any business that puts that up is not exactly in the Gordon Ramsey league.

I had a cup of coffee, made straight from the tin of cheap coffee powder. I suspect that, abit like drug dealers, the coffee was made to go further by the addition of sweepings up and ground Brazilian toenails.

90p a cup. Disgusting.

Instant Answers: Cromer

Comments

Cromer Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Cromer warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cromer sightseeing.