Harrogate Favorites

• Favorites

Best Rated Favorites in Harrogate

St. George

st. george

Favorite thing: St. George hotel, the place, which was the heart of celebration and where all the guests had to stay a couple of nights... though I failed to spend the one after the wedding in the hotel... well, I was given a tour of Harrogate nightlife.... was not that bad option :)))

Fondest memory: If you wonder where this hotel is, just ask any cab driver and he'll take you there.... That actually what I was advised and it was damn right!

• Camping

Obligatory part

by Lalique Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: All the wedding ceremony including guest greeting part was an adventure to me, a lot of things were different from the traditions we have in Russia. But that was my 2nd wedding experience abroad after Egypt and it gave me an idea to collect the wedding traditions from all over the world..... though I attended only 2 so far... but, hey, it's just the begining!

In full swing

by Lalique Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: Ehhh, our table was the best, apart from the newly weds' of course :)))
    But don't ask me how it all went, this guy, brooms friend, you can't see him in the pic, but he.... oh, well... he showed me how Brits celebrate the wedding... hm, was brought back to my senses only the day after on a train to London....

1st day

by Lalique Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: 1st day in Harrogate.
    I got sevral free hours to explore the city before the dive into pre-wedding, wedding and apre-wedding drinking... woo-hoo!
    You say Harrogate? Was it in Harrogate? Errr...

• Eco-Tourism

We got ya!

by Lalique Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: The dream of every other man..... but too late in this case :)))
    A Brit guy surrounded by Russian beauties - hey, Rob, maybe you'll change your mind??? ;)))

Happy life!

Rob - me - Veronica

Favorite thing: It's glad to see your best freinds to be so happy!
    A happy marriage is such a rare thing in our days...
    Almost six years have passed and they are still together, still in love.... let it be forever!

Instant Answers: Harrogate

Comments

Harrogate Favorites

Reviews and photos of Harrogate favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Harrogate sightseeing.