Whitby Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Whitby

• Evenith666's Profile Photo

The Little Angel: Goth-Stop

by Evenith666 Written Jun 23, 2012

The Little Angel is a nice pub on Flowergate. It is a popular haunt for the Goths that flock to Whitby for the Goth Weekends twice a year.

The bar area is quite cosy and we definitely felt comfortable in here. There are several areas to the pub but the main area hosts entertainment several nights a week, although unfortunately we only got chance to call in for a quick drink one afternoon. We plan to go back to whitby for a couple of days at some point so will hopefully catch a band or two then!

The drinks prices were not bad, although i cant remember exactly. The history of the place and its connections with the Goth Weekend is what made this a must for me on my trip, but whether you are into that or not it is still a great little pub, definitely worth calling in on!

• Music
    • Festivals

• Balam's Profile Photo

The Little Angel: Good Friendly Pub

by Balam Written Aug 17, 2011

The Little Angel is a friendly pub on Flowergate, It is opposite the Elsinore which when i used to go to Whitby for the Whitby Gothic Weekend events was always full so we could always be found in the Angel. I had some really good times here. We called in on a recent visit and it has not changed at all.
    The inn was probably built in the late 18th or early 19th century but some think that it is built on the site of a 12th century castle and some of the original masonry used in the construction of the predecessor of the present building and incorporated in to the Angel, it could just be that it was the site of a manor house or other large building though.

• Wine Tasting

• RAW night club: Whitby's newest Night club

by jduck1979 Updated Sep 13, 2008

Whitby's newest Night club, only recently opened in May 2008 after much Legal wrangling.

Located on Wellington Road, above BEEZ.

Not been there (I ain't really much of a going out person, especially at night), but exchanges between my Facebook friends suggests the place has potential.

Dress Code: None as far as I'm aware..... seen pictures on Facebook of some of my contacts going there in Fancy dress (e.g. Wonder woman, Super girl, etc).

• Wine Tasting
    • Beaches

• suvanki's Profile Photo

In Search of Dracula!!: Scarey Nights!

by suvanki Written Nov 5, 2004

Whitby Abbey

At about 19.30 there are nightly walks from near the Whalebones on West Cliff, led by a costumed guide, which are ghost walk/ In search of Dracula themed.
    I'd intended to join this walk, but it was very windy, and as I set off to join the walk, it started to rain, so I decided to retire to a warm pub instead.
    Next time I'm staying in Whitby, I'll hopefully do this walk, as it has been recommended to me.

Adults £4.00 Children (under 14) £2.00

Dress Code: Probably best to wrap up in warm/wet weather gear. Comfy shoes.

Garlic/crucifixes optional!!!

• Theater Travel

Instant Answers: Whitby

Comments

Whitby Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Whitby nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Whitby sightseeing.