Know about this? Rate It!
see the fabulous old buildings...
Favorite thing: see the fabulous old buildings in York. One of the finest is The Hall Of The Merchant Adveturer in Fossgate. Dating from around 1357 this has a fine interior and exterior.
As suggested by their name, the Merchant Adventurers explored the world in search of goods to sell, and brought much wealth to ancient York.
Merchant Adventurers Hall
Favorite thing: 14th cen Guildhall.
The Great Hall is the largest timber-framed building in York.
A superb timber roof.
- Museum Visits
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
York Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Quezon Hotels
- Piana degli Albanesi
- Forte dei Marmi
- Duddova Hotels
- Mogliano Veneto Hotels
- Truth or Consequences
- Mañeru Hotels