Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: Red tower marks the temination of the city walls - and once upon a time marked the beginning of an impassable swamp area.
The tower suffered from the battle ravages of the siege of 1644 and has undergone several restorations. The Tower was also formerly known as Brimstone House after a manufactory carried out within its walls.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
York Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of New Brunswick Hotels
- Pegunungan Ijen Hotels
- Molino Hotels
- Tahoe Vista Hotels