Know about this? Rate It!
Beverley. It is a small market...
Beverley. It is a small market town approx 35 mile between York and Hull. It has a large Minster which could rival York but is sadly overlooked by most tourists. The town is nice for an hour or two, Some nice pubs with good food and beer and also has a market on a Saturday.
Ideal for going to Hull to catch the ferry to the continent.
If you like York you will like Beverley
Beverley in East Yorkshire is a minature version of York and so if you like York you will also like Beverley. There are several pages on VT , including mine, on this fine town. Like York it has a Minster and is also good for shopping and wandering around its quaint streets.
- Family Travel
- Historical Travel
Barmston Beach (not really...
Barmston Beach (not really very near YORK - (get some more locations on here VT!) - Barmston has a DRIFFIELD postal town - The beach is lovely and here is a beauty within a beauty
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
York Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bogotá Hotels
- Kathmandu Hotels
- Airlie Beach
- Spakenburg Hotels
- Legaspi Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path