Know about this? Rate It!
Micklegate Museum seems quite...
Micklegate Museum seems quite unknown - it's a very small museum inside the Micklegate building (I guess there's an exact term for that one... uh, I'll try to find out). Not like smashingly astonishing supergood, but it's quite nice and it has the priceless feature of free photo sessions with Roman helmets, some other armour items and this stick-your-head-through-the-hole kind of picture that shows your head on a post and says 'I lost my head at Micklegate bar.' or something...*sniffs* My shot of that came out blurry, alas... *sniffle sniffs* But I took a pic of myself with this Roman helmet, trying to look like a nasty, incorruptible town guard. Ain't it pretty *aheam*...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
York Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Albert Lea Hotels
- Rock Hill Hotels
- Île Ronde Hotels
- Quetta Hotels
- Provincia de Panamá
- Antigua Guatemala Off The Beaten Path
- State Parks, Animals and Nature
- Dubrovnik Off The Beaten Path
- Adelaide Off The Beaten Path
- Chios Island Off The Beaten Path
- India Off The Beaten Path
- Ecuador Off The Beaten Path
- Nantucket Off The Beaten Path
- North Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Seward Off The Beaten Path
- Albania Off The Beaten Path