Know about this? Rate It!
Brilliant day out for any age. Second world war memorabilia, sounds morbid but it is great, even a mess hut for lunches, very reasonable and good choice of food.Takes at least 2/3 hours to see all the huts, and the outside displays of aircraft etc. Approx £5.00 entrance fee but it was a couple of years ago that I went.Highly recommended.
- Historical Travel
- Family Travel
The museum tells of the events of World War 2. Life has been recreated complete with the sounds and smells of the time. It is actually located in the huts of a former prisoner of war camp. It tells of the rise of Hitler, of life during this time and what life was like as a prisoner of war
Open from 10am until 5pm.
Cost £4 adults
Location: Off the A64 near to Malton
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
York Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Christian Island Hotels
- Isla Contoy Hotels
- Batang Kali Hotels
- Torremolinos Hotels
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path