Know about this? Rate It!
Brilliant day out for any age. Second world war memorabilia, sounds morbid but it is great, even a mess hut for lunches, very reasonable and good choice of food.Takes at least 2/3 hours to see all the huts, and the outside displays of aircraft etc. Approx £5.00 entrance fee but it was a couple of years ago that I went.Highly recommended.
- Historical Travel
- Family Travel
The museum tells of the events of World War 2. Life has been recreated complete with the sounds and smells of the time. It is actually located in the huts of a former prisoner of war camp. It tells of the rise of Hitler, of life during this time and what life was like as a prisoner of war
Open from 10am until 5pm.
Cost £4 adults
Location: Off the A64 near to Malton
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
York Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gebeng Hotels
- San Francisco
- Sanibel Island
- Tai Po Hotels
- Cote D'Ivoire Hotels
- Bulacan Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path