Know about this? Rate It!
Out-of-town shopping/ park & ride.
If you want to do some grocery shopping, or get petrol before returning home, or you fancy 'mall'-type shopping, try Monks Cross. It's about 2 miles north-east of the city-centre & features most of the familiar 'High Street' names.
There's also a 'Park & Ride' bus service at Monks Cross. York city-centre, because of its quaint nature, is not designed for motor vehicles, so city-centre parking is limited & consequently expensive
McArthur Glen Designer Outlet...
McArthur Glen Designer Outlet - This shopping centre houses over 100 designer shops offering a 50% reduction off the labels. If you love clothes shopping this is the place to come. They have a wide variety of designers including Ralph Lauren, Armani and Calvin Klein. The centre is just south of York off the A19/A64.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
York Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Vila Boim Hotels
- Chegutu Hotels
- Ko Mai Thon Hotels
- Barfleur Hotels
- Eureka Springs
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Santa Barbara Off The Beaten Path
- Italy Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Within a 3 Hour Drive
- Bikaner Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Off The Beaten Path
- Germany Off The Beaten Path
- Vienna Off The Beaten Path
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
- Canberra Off The Beaten Path