Berwick-Upon-Tweed Restaurants

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

Caffe Nero: Perfect Place for a Coffee Stop

by spidermiss Updated Oct 15, 2012
    Caffe Nero, Berwick Upon Tweed

I regularly visited this branch during my stay in Berwick and ordered their hot chocolate and Americanos.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed their Americanos and you get a free drink after so many visits on a production of a loyalty card. You pay an average of 2.00 gbp-3.00 gbp per drink depending on what you order.

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

Greggs: Having A Bite to Eat!

by spidermiss Updated Oct 15, 2012
    Greggs Bakery, Berwick Upon Tweed

This family owned bakery has become a nationwide chain bakery since it's humble beginnings in the 1930s. Greggs offer a variety of baked goods including bread, rolls, buns and cakes which are baked on the premises. As well as baked goods, sandwiches and hot and cold drinks are on sale which makes a perfect place for a takeout lunch.

Favorite Dish: I purchased a baguette sandwich from the shop for lunch. It cost around 1.80 gbp (October 2012).

• davidcross's Profile Photo

Meadow House: Far north in England

by davidcross Updated Apr 4, 2011

The most northerly bar/restaurant in England. Still seems like an authentic pub in spite of an excellent and extensive menu.

Favorite Dish: Starter: asparagus in bacon.
    Main: Monkfish.
    These were both specials and might not be n but everything bought by our large group was enjoyed.

• Beaches
    • Castles and Palaces

• Joe_Green's Profile Photo

The Brewers Arms: The best barstaff on earth!

by Joe_Green Written Jan 8, 2003

I'll level with you straight away, this is a pub, and it serves pub food. I've had pleanty of meals from there and they're nice, (usually), but it's pub food all the same if you know what I mean. So why do I recommend this place? Cause I work there from time to time, and if that isn't enough recommendation I don't know what is?!! Try to get in there when there's a big football match on, adds atmospheare.

Favorite Dish: If I had to recommend something, it would be the Steak, good value, for quality I'd recommend one of the specials.

Instant Answers: Berwick-Upon-Tweed

Comments

Berwick-Upon-Tweed Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Berwick-Upon-Tweed restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Berwick-Upon-Tweed sightseeing.

View all Berwick-Upon-Tweed hotels