Bicester Shopping

Bicester Village
    by SallyM
    Entrance to the covered carpark
    by Chuckaziz
    An alfresco café in Bicester Vilage
    by Chuckaziz

Most Recent Shopping in Bicester

• SallyM's Profile Photo

Bicester Village: Designer Outlet

by SallyM Updated Mar 2, 2014
    Bicester Village

Bicester Village (pronounced 'Bister') is a designer shopping outlet. If recreational shopping is your thing, it's a good place to visit, but even designer 'bargains' can be pretty expensive in real terms, so if you are on a strict budget, aim for window shopping only. Most shops are fashion, but there are also lifestyle and homewares brands, such as The White Company.

Check the website for the current list of stores and locations, as these do change from time to time. There are a number of places to eat in the village, including branches of Carluccios and Villandry (not to mention Starbucks).

I think it's a shame to make the trip to Oxfordshire just for shopping - try to see something else whilst you are here!

What to buy: The Clarks shoe shop offers good value.

• Luxury Travel

• Bix10's Profile Photo

Bicester Village: Factory Outlet Stores

by Bix10 Updated Apr 4, 2011

I classify this place not just for clothes, home or kitchen wares but for everything. However, most of it are clothes and that's what most of us are looking for anyway. What I'm about write is about my own experience and what I fancy here.

The first time I went to Bicester Village, I entered from the left side and so I came accross Clarks, which puts me off. I had a very low expectation of this place before coming here cos I imagined it to be just another factory outlet that possess some old design or rejected quality clothes. However, Bicester Village has proved me otherwise.

As I walked further, I saw Hackett, went in and saw that all the polo shirts are £20 cheaper and all of them looks perfect and normal. In fact, their collection is the same as the one in Sloane Street in London. I was then convinced that this visit is worthwhile. So, I started browsing through all the shops and each one of them has a 'Clearance' section, which is a good place to start with when you enter the shops.

What to buy: I had a budget of £1000 and I only spent £350 for 9 Ralph Lauren shirts, caps, belts and scarves (which cost £10 - £15 each), Calvin Klein underwears (£6 each), Calvin Klein suit, Tommy Hilfiger t-shirts, sweater, underwears and socks, a pair of Tods loafers, Reebok sport socks and other accessories, Hackett polo shirt and knitted tie and a few other things which I can't recall at the moment.

• Chuckaziz's Profile Photo

A Chic Outlet Shopping Village: Bicester Village

by Chuckaziz Updated Jan 5, 2010

A pedestrainized street connecting the outlets

Bicester Village is one of the nine Chic Outlet Shopping Villages in Europe and is home to over 120 luxury boutique outlets. The area is connected with pedestrianized streets and most outlets carry offers of up to 60% off for the previous season's collections of famous brand names such as DKNY, Salvatore Ferragamo and Guess to name a few.

Bicester Village is open seven days a week, all year round.

What to buy: Fasion and lifestyle labels.

What to pay: Items carried by most outlets are at a very much discounted prices up to 60% off the previous season's collections.

• Photography

• helsbels's Profile Photo

Bicester retail outlet village.: Big bargains on big name brands.

by helsbels Written Sep 1, 2004

Quaint little village full of big name shops.... calvin klein, karen millan, vasace, quicksilver, vans, triump, monsoon, lk bennetts, timberland, french connection etc etc, mens and womens clothes, shoes, underwear, other random shops and a couple of cafes. Excellent savings.

What to buy: Everything!!! If you're into the big fashion labels you can make huge saviings here. litterally 100's of pounds off some items, but you have to be willing to hunt sometimes as some of the stores seem abit like a jumble sale!!

What to pay: Discounts from 30% to over 70%. Still not cheap baring in mind that the original prices are ridiculous!! But very affordable for the big name brands.

• School Holidays
    • Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Bicester

Comments

Bicester Shopping

Reviews and photos of Bicester shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bicester sightseeing.