Know about this? Rate It!
Jericho is one of Oxford's most interesting neighbourhoods. Most of the action takes place on Walton Street, where there ar enumerous bars and restaurants, but it's also worthwhile exploring the side streets of Jericho, where you can find some great pubs.
St. Barnabas Church
St. Barnabas's Church is one of the landmarks in Jericho. The best place to see it in all its glory is from along the canal path or from Port Meadow, where the views are excellent.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Oxford Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Burkina Faso Hotels
- Tallahassee Hotels
- Villasimìus Hotels
- Igneada Hotels
- Spindleruv Mlyn
- Ile d'Orleans
- Castles Around Leipzig
- Pittsburgh Off The Beaten Path
- Dana Point Off The Beaten Path
- Lucca Off The Beaten Path
- Isla Mujeres Off The Beaten Path
- Other Place to Go
- Baton Rouge Off The Beaten Path
- Dawson Off The Beaten Path
- Paros Off The Beaten Path
- Gloucester Off The Beaten Path
- Oamaru Off The Beaten Path