Know about this? Rate It!
OXFORD UNIVERSITY MUSEUM OF...
OXFORD UNIVERSITY MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
Parks Road, Oxford,
Tel: 01865 272965.
It houses the University's scientific collections of zoological, entomological, palaeontological and mineral specimens, accumulated in the course of the last three centuries.
Open every day from 12 noon to 5pm throughout the year, except for short breaks over Easter and Christmas.
Admission to the Museum is free.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Oxford Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Minneapolis Off The Beaten Path
- Nice Off The Beaten Path
- Lisbon for kids
- Massachusetts Off The Beaten Path
- Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre Basilica
- France Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip out of Tokyo
- Southland Off The Beaten Path
- Jordan Off The Beaten Path
- Iceland Off The Beaten Path
- Hamilton Off The Beaten Path