Know about this? Rate It!
OXFORD UNIVERSITY MUSEUM OF...
OXFORD UNIVERSITY MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
Parks Road, Oxford,
Tel: 01865 272965.
It houses the University's scientific collections of zoological, entomological, palaeontological and mineral specimens, accumulated in the course of the last three centuries.
Open every day from 12 noon to 5pm throughout the year, except for short breaks over Easter and Christmas.
Admission to the Museum is free.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Oxford Travel Guide
Explore the World
- East Anacapa Island Hotels
- Rafina Hotels
- Mountain Province Hotels
- Donnacona Hotels
- Batu Maung
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Off The Beaten Path
- Banff Town
- Phoenix Off The Beaten Path
- Cheltenham Off The Beaten Path
- Mendoza Off The Beaten Path
- Kharkiv Off The Beaten Path
- New Smyrna Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Saumur Off The Beaten Path
- Kuressaare Off The Beaten Path
- Penteli mountain
- Rapperswil Off The Beaten Path