Been here? Rate It!
Thai Orchid: Thai Orchid
This is not, in fact, my favourite restaurant, although it certainly isn't bad or I wouldn't be recommending it; it's probably not even the best Thai in Oxford (most of the locals seem to rate Chiang Mai which I haven't tried); the real reason I mention it here is that the dining space is quite enormous (but mostly consists of a series of non-connected conservatories tacked on the back) and it is the only Oxford restaurant I've NEVER failed to get into on a Saturday night. For that reason alone, it's worth putting on anyone's list of places to try.
Favorite Dish: Fried king prawns with honey (starter); pad thai
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Oxford Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Parksville Hotels
- Likuri Island Hotels
- Ungstein Hotels
- Iran Hotels
- Federated States of Micronesia