Know about this? Rate It!
Westgate Centre: Planned to expand
Westgate Centre is a roofed shopping area containing a Department store, supermarket (Sainsbury's), and other shops. It runs from Queen Street by the Pblic Library to an exit in St. Ebbes, and an exit in Westgate Car Park.
What to buy: Sports goods, speciality chocolates, two cafes, a Whittards, Video Games, clothing, accessories, Optician & a Cookies & Ice Cream stall among others.
Shopping Centres: Westgate
like mini mall and the things that i like most are the clothing area where i can find the size that suits for me :-) and it is very affordable.
What to buy: many many things.
What to pay: british currency
Westgate Shopping Centre: Oxford's Shopping Centre
Oxford has two shopping centre's - the Clarendon on Cornmarket Street and the Westgate at the Western end of Cornmarket.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com More Ways to Save on Hotels. Save up to 50% on Top Brands.
Oxford Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Hotels
- Phillaur Hotels
- Denizli Ili
- Pulau Mapur
- Heijplaat Hotels
- Buffalo Pound Lake Hotels