Bicester Village is UK's only true outlet, European-style, stocking major designer brands (most of the others, unlike European ones, feature mostly domestic High Street collections). Bicester Village, on the other hand, has:
- Fashion brands: Missoni, Gucci, Loro Piana, Amanda Wakeley, Paul Smith, Roberto Cavalli, D&G, Matthew Williamson
- Shoes: Tod's, Salvatore Ferragamo (plus all the shoes that clothing designers make!)
- Bags & Luggage: Anya Hindmarsh, Mulberry, Tumi
- House & Home: Ralph Lauren Home, Le Creuset, The White Company, Villeroy & Boch
- Jewellery: Hearts on Fire, Pandora, Folli Follie, Links of London, Annoushka
There are plenty of eateries around the Village, including Carluccio's (my favourite), a Jamie Oliver place, a shop serving crepes and ice cream
To keep in mind:
Bicester Village gets very crowded on weekends, and parking next to the village is pretty much impossible (unless you per-book concierge parking). So best if you park in Bicester itself (Community College) and use the free park & ride bus.
What to pay: Items are usually discounted by at least 40%, and sometimes even by up to 75%-80%.
You will find a single village which is only consisting of outlet stores.
What to buy: Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan, Timberland, Villeroy&Boch, Burberrys, Versace, etc.
What to pay: Even for a continental European it is cheaper to buy the clothing in Bicester. Everything is massively reduced due to small failures in the product.
Single £150.00 Standard double/twin £165.00 Deluxe double/twin £205.00 Superior deluxe...more
Wroxton Street Mary, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 6QB, United Kingdom
Good for: Business
Great Tew, Chipping Norton, OX7 4DB, United Kingdom
Satisfaction: Very Good
Good for: Solo