Been here? Rate It!
Number 5 Bistro: Just Past the Pulteney Bridge
Great atmosphere in the historic centre of Bath. Number 5 Bistro is just off Pulteney Bridge, one of Bath's most interesting places. Pulteney Bridge is an 18th century homage to the Ponte Vecchio of Florence - it is the only bridge surviving in Britain that still has shops and restaurants on it. Number 5 Bistro features tasty informal French cuisine in a charming atmosphere. Some of the tables overlook the Avon River - try to book one in advance.
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Bath Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Murfreesboro Hotels
- Nikko Hotels
- Kipahulu Hotels
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía
- Oslob Hotels