Weston-Super-Mare Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Weston-Super-Mare

• helsbels's Profile Photo

Papas fish and chips: Best Fish and Chips in town

by helsbels Written Sep 14, 2004

Excellent freshly cooked fish and chips, all prepared to order. You can eat-in, in the small cosy restaurant, or take away. Really friendly and polite staff. But beware there is very rarely a time when there is no queue! But it does move quickly and it's well worth it.

• School Holidays

• helsbels's Profile Photo

Alasia: so good i could have licked my plate clean!

by helsbels Written Feb 20, 2004

After some good honest advice on our menu selections from our waitress we were brought little crackers with smoked salmon and cream cheese while we waited, then warm ciabatta bread with butter. our starters were superb, fresh and delicious, the mains were perfectly cooked and served with a variety of vegetable dishs. not just plain veg, but things like green beans with chilli and mint or honey and orange roasted vegetables. I think that little extra thought goes a long way. Not suprisingly their homemade desserts were exquisite. i was left with not a single complaint-except maybe that my trousers were getting a bit tight as my belly tried to escape!!
    Our bill came to around ?70 for 3 or us. that included, 2 starters, 3 main courses, 2 puddings, a bottle of wine, 2 liquers and 1 coffee. really good value for money.
    fantastic.

Favorite Dish: I couldnt possibly choose a favourite, it was all superb.
    i had grilled goats cheese on toasted ciabatta bread with fresh dressed salad, then perfectly poached salmon with a cream and prawn sauce and all those lovely vegetables. and i finished off with a chocolate orange cup, rich chocolatey mousse. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

• Beaches

• billglos's Profile Photo

The Atlantic Fish bar: The Best Fish and Chip shop in Weston super mare

by billglos Written Apr 6, 2007

Favorite Dish: The greatest joy to pass my lips
    every day is fish and chips
    batter crisp,chips nice and brown
    i have tried them all in town

I'm sure Im right when i declare
    That my favourie shop in Weston super mare
    And i'm not being in the least pedantic
    When i say in meadow Street is 'The Atlantic'

• Seniors

• AnnetteNixon's Profile Photo

Atlantic fish bar and restaurant: The best of the best

by AnnetteNixon Written Apr 2, 2010

The Atlantic is away from the hustle of the seafront. It is 400 yards down Meadow Street from the Silica (locally known as 'the carrot'). I am a pensioner and it has been there longer than I have been alive! I love the place and I tell everyone I know just how good the fish and chips are. Generous portions and better value than the others in Weston. Has lots of other value food on the menu also.

Favorite Dish: Fish and chips. Large portions, beautifully white fish and delicious batter.

• Seniors

Druckers Vienna Patisserie: Coffee and Cakes

by DUNK67 Updated Jul 29, 2006

Druckers is a coffee shop in the towns shopping centre. It is open plan with a raised section near to the window. There is a small smokers section on the raised section.

The food counter is packed full of mouth watering ckes, pastries, croissants and sandwiches. They were all so tempting but I managed to resist them, mainly because of the cost but they did look delicious.

We had large cappucinno and Lattes but they didn`t look that large to me, they cost £1.80 each.

Favorite Dish: Cappucinno. this is my favourite item on the menu, mainly because its the only thing that I have ever had from there.

Burger King: Fast Food

by DUNK67 Written Sep 15, 2004

Just the same as any other fast food restaurant, there is a very tiny smoking area down stairs and a larger area upstairs along with the toilets.

Favorite Dish: I had a XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger Meal with Diet Coke.

Can`t Remember: Italian Memories

by DUNK67 Updated Aug 10, 2004

When we used to visit Weston every week we used to go to an Italian Restaurant, down a side street just off the sea front, for our tea.
    They made great pizzas and every week we were welcomed as family. Some years passed before we went again as we had stopped going to Weston, but we were still remembered.
    I went to Weston last year (2003) with Claire and for memories sake we went to the same restaurant.
    The decor had changed a bit and the staff may have changed but it felt like I had never been away and the memories came flooding back.
    The food was delicious and the service was excellent. It was that good that there is talk of making a special journey there just to take the families for a meal there.

• vichatherly's Profile Photo

Tutto Ristorante & Gelataria: Ice Cream Sundaes

by vichatherly Updated Jan 21, 2014
    Yum Yum

We had a lovely time on the balcony overlooking the Grand Pier.

We had our fish and chips earlier, on the pier, but they were happy for us to come in for just drinks and desserts.

The staff were really friendly and helped out with our youngster ... supplying extra spoons for the ice creams.

Instant Answers: Weston-Super-Mare

Comments

Weston-Super-Mare Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Weston-Super-Mare restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Weston-Super-Mare sightseeing.

View all Weston-Super-Mare hotels