Cannock Travel Guide

Cannock Hotels

• Premier Inn Cannock (Orbital)

Eastern Way, Cannock, WS11 8XR, United Kingdom

Satisfaction: Excellent

• Premier Inn Cannock

Watling Street, (formerly Roman Way Corus), Cannock, WS11 1SJ, United Kingdom

Satisfaction: Very Good

• Ramada Birmingham North Cannock

I really like this hotel, Newmarket Holidays often use it on their coach tours and overnight trips...

• Roman Way Hotel

Cocksparrow LaneHuntington, Cannock, WS12 4PB, United Kingdom

Satisfaction: Excellent

Cannock Restaurants

by Benson35 Written Apr 23, 2012

I came here with friends on the way to watch Manchester City play Wolves.
    It's a friendly bar with a nice atmosphere.
    The menu had 'pub grub' and also a variety of foods that I think would please everybody.
    I had a chicken, bacon, bbq sauce and cheese melt baguette. It wasn't full of flavour, but I enjoyed it and it filled me up for the match and the journey home.
    Around my table were plates of ham, egg and chips, chicken curry and sausages, chips and beans. Nobody had a bad word to say about the food, everybody enjoyed it.

It's not waiter service. You find a table you want to sit at, decided what you want off the menu, remember your table number and order your food at the bar.

Cannock Nightlife

by Benson35 Updated Apr 23, 2012

The drinks prices are reasonable here. There are comfy seats and TVs that show sports and music channels.
    There is a good-sized outdoor seating area, which is also the smoking area.
    There is also a pool table to use at your pleasure.
    I wasn't impressed with the toilets - grubby, lose/nonexistent toilet seats, taps that didn't work :-(

The Academy closes at 1am on Friday and Saturday's.

Dress Code: It seemed to me that anything goes in here.

by Benson35 Written Apr 22, 2012

This Wetherspoons is in a row of three pubs/bars that are in the heart of Cannock.
    It has all of the usual Wetherspoons drinks offers so can make your night cheaper than you may expect.
    The pubs' facilities are OK. The toilets are acceptable and there's lots of seating although it does get busy.

Generally there is no music playing. It's a great place to sit and chat in a good atmosphere.

Dress Code: I've not come across any dresscodes in the pubs. Some bars don't let you in wearing trainers.

• by dixxibee Written Sep 19, 2008

Here we go again....
    Firstly, we have Silks! Not too bad, house/ popular dance music, drinks are pricy, you stick to the floor, glass everywhere. But not a bad night out to be fair. Full of girls with tiny tees and belts round there waist.
    Then we have U Bar 'Underage bar' - Fridays and Saturday are a no-go unless your 13 and want to look cool!
    Wednesdays are lap-dancing nights! Which are full of pervy men and skinny girls, and occasionally me and my mate.
    Then we have Forge bar, lapdancing nights - Thursdays I think! But in the week - every Wedns its 1.50 a drink!
    And then Bar 77 - Every Thursday 1 pound a drink, and its not too bad!
    Theres your usual yates and dodgy pubs, but a big NO-NO is Stones! Its dodgy!!

Dress Code: None in Cannock!!

Instant Answers: Cannock

Comments

Cannock Travel Guide
Map of Cannock