Know about this? Rate It!
A Taxi is a pub crawler's best friend
When going out for the evening where you might be having a pint or two, or even a good bottle of wine, save yourself a lot of grief and simply get a taxi to pick you up at your lodgings and take you to your destination. And when you finish, either flag down another one or have one called to pick you up. Drinking and driving is a serious no-no, both legally and socially. Locals use taxis this way all the time and frown on those whom they see intoxicated getting behind the wheel of a car. Prices are cheap and well worth the savings in mental agony (streets can be annoyingly circuitous), and the possible problems with the local police.
- Wine Tasting
- Beer Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Newcastle upon Tyne Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Banaue Hotels
- Koloa Landing Hotels
- Pattipola Hotels
- Culiacán Hotels
- Yvoire Transportation
- Pula Transportation
- Williamsburg Transportation
- County Donegal Transportation
- Waterton Lakes National Park Transportation
- Kuantan Transportation
- Singapore Transportation
- Trakai Transportation
- Steamboat Springs Transportation
- Puerto Natales Transportation
- Benin Transportation