Henley in Arden Restaurants

A plate full!...and it was delicious!
    Icecreams are suppose to be good
    Loads of character

Most Recent Restaurants in Henley in Arden

Henley Iceceam Parlour: A " Sweet " discovery

Icecreams are suppose to be good

This little icecream parlour was delightful. I didn't actually buy an icecream [ couldn't fit it in after lunch! ] but the place was very appealing. It has been serving icecream since the 1930's
    They also did light meals, tea/coffee and homemade cakes etc.

Edmunds: A fine dining experience

Edmunds - finer dining.

I didn't eat here but the place looked so lovely I had to take a pic. I had a quick look at the menu board and the prices were a bit higher than average. I got the impression it was a finer place to dine. I'm sure the food was good as it seemed popular.

• lou31's Profile Photo

Black Swan: Black Swan...lots of character!

Loads of character

Not only did the pub have good food but loads of character as well. Typical village style pub, nice interior and a great experience. The people were friendly, the service good and prices were pleasing.
    There were also tables out front for fine weather dining.

• lou31's Profile Photo

The Black Swan: Best meal I had in Britain!

by lou31 Written Jun 12, 2005

A plate full!...and it was delicious!

I had many many meals throughout my stay in Britain and I can honestly say the best one of all was at this delightful little pub. And it was that good I even took a photo of it.

Favorite Dish: Steak, mushroom gravy, salad, peas, chips and onion rings...all for 6.50 pound. And not only that the price included dessert. Carrot cake with cream or icecream!

• Galahad's Profile Photo

Edmunds: 38th Wedding Anniversary

by Galahad Updated Jul 11, 2003

This is definitely not fast food. It is extremely popular in the evening and at the weekends and many other evenings as well, you may need to book up 3/4 months in advance. (I tried to book on 1.7.03 for my wife's 60th birthday on Sat 16th Aug and was told that they are fully booked for Saturdays until the end of October) It is very easy to book and much cheaper to eat here at lunchtime. Vegetarianism is catered for. The "Chef Patron" is Andy Waters. It is not open Sat lunchtime. Credit cards are accepted. On my UK page I wrote of general restaurant tips - Monday to Wednesday are much quieter days, and the same of all lunchtimes except weekends. This is certainly true of Edmunds and they are definately cheaper as well - I checked!!!

Instant Answers: Henley in Arden

Comments

Henley in Arden Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Henley in Arden restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Henley in Arden sightseeing.

View all Henley in Arden hotels