Know about this? Rate It!
Barber Institute, Birmingham University
Take the A38 (Bristol Road), turning onto Edgbaston Park Road. Parking is available in the University's South Car Park, with the Institute situated at the top of the hill opposite King Edward's School, two minutes walk from the car park.
Nos 61, 62 and 63 leave the city centre (Corporation Street or Navigation St). The bus stops at the bottom of Navigation Street (ask for the University).
University Station is a five minute walk from the Institute on the campus. Trains leave New Street station regularly and take approximately 10 minutes.
Nice campus to walk around, but the BArber Insitute is surprising in what they actually have on show.
Monday - Saturday: 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sunday: 12 noon - 5.00 pm
- Museum Visits
- Arts and Culture
Barber Institute of Fine Arts...
Barber Institute of Fine Arts - With works by Gainsborough, Turner, Monet, Renoir, Degas and many others, this is one of the world's finest small galleries (and it's FREE!)....located near main entrance to Birmingham University on Edgbaston Park Road, off A38 (Bristol Road) - Birmingham Open Top Bus Tour stops here, or catch train to University station, and walk through University campus...for more details www.barber.org.uk
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Birmingham Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jejuri Hotels
- Cagayan de Oro Hotels
- Mohonk Lake Hotels
- Pulau Pangkor
- Tai Tam Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path