Hillfields, NW of City Centre
Hillfields is a residential area of Coventry about 15 mins walk away from the City Centre. It's skyline is dominated by several blocklike, weathered concrete towers which although are ugly, do have some bizarre visual appeal as they look like they are about to take-off and fly away due to the large wing-like structure on top. It is not recommeded that you visit here, although in daytime it is safe to walk through the high street if you are en route to the football stadium.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Historical Travel
Hillfields - after dark... A...
Hillfields - after dark...
A reknowned red light area of Coventry...unless that's what you were looking for! Word of warning, police are vigilent about prostitution here so if you're brave/desparate enough to venture...don't be surprised if you get stopped/pulled over!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices