Wolverhampton Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Wolverhampton

• Jannice48's Profile Photo

The Westacre: Serves lovely Food

by Jannice48 Written Feb 1, 2009

It has been a long time since I had been in the Westacre the last time being about 5 years ago with my friends from work and it has improved a lot since my last visit. The Westacre have special nights on ranging from Quiz Nights, Curry Nights and Grill Nights. All the meals are very reasonably priced and at the moment there is a Two for the Price Of One. The service is excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly&c*

Favorite Dish: At the moment there seperate menu offering Two for the Price of One. We both had the Gammon served with 2 Eggs, Chips and peas and side salad for the price of £5.83 and we also had a bottle of wine which cost us £8 which I thought was excellent value for money

• Beer Tasting

• Maggies's Profile Photo

The Queens: Cantonese Restaurant

by Maggies Written Feb 14, 2006

It was all deliciuos and I'm convinced that the fact that I was starving had nothing to do with it. It was just excellent chinese, all of it, and they serve it really quick. Well, they served it into my car parked just outside in only few minutes.
    This is the list what I can surely recommend:
    Chicken with Ginger & Sping Onions
    Mmmmmmm... :)

• bonio's Profile Photo

Habib: Tasty curry

by bonio Written Nov 7, 2006

City centre curryhouse, not too far from the Civic Centre so, ideal for us. First ones in early on a Sunday evening, attentive service and a good quality curry. Mrs Bonio especially impressed with her vegetarian thali.

Instant Answers: Wolverhampton

Comments

Wolverhampton Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Wolverhampton restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Wolverhampton sightseeing.

View all Wolverhampton hotels