As alsways when out in the country dispose of your litter properly and be careful with discarded cigarettes - fires happen all to easily with devasting effects on the land.
Whilst we sat eating our Sunday lunch - this fire started...so near to the cars too :-S
To the Rescue..
Fortunately the pub staff dashed across with the fire extinguishers and soon had the blaze under control....could have taken the fire brigade a while to make it up here near the moors.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates