Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: Ah, the ulster fry. How i miss ye here on the continent. I cannot wait to get back there and eat ye, im sick of croissants and coffee.
here's all you need for a good ulster fry......
buy yourself some potato bread and soda bread (ormo bakeries do the best i think, in the clear packets with the pink label) mushrooms, baked beans (yes, we brits do eat orange baked beans!) eggs, bacon, sausages, and black and white pudding if you can get it.. and tomatoes Fry it all, except the beans. Dont be a chicken and grill it, the fats the best part. Eat with a cup of milky tea and 2 pieces of toast on the side. Oh, and hash browns, although i think theyre more scottish but anyway.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Belfast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Runcorn Hotels
- Lajas Hotels
- Whiskeytown-Shasta-Trinity National Recreation Area Hotels
- Skibbereen Hotels