Know about this? Rate It!
The Kremlin: Gay Paradise
The Kremlin is the home of homosexuality in Belfast, and for a somewhat narrow minded city, you will not be dissapointed in here, especially if you drink from the furry cup. The Kremlin has three bars and a good sound system, if you don't mind young gay people half naked sniffing poppers, you shoul have a good time. The Kremlin is in a part of town that isn't controlled by the council so the bar can stay open late. Check it out on a Sunday night as hairdressers are off on mondays, and hot hairdressers always have gay friends. You do the math.
Dress Code: Whatever - just don't look homophobic
- Gay and Lesbian
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Belfast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Quepos Hotels
- Oklahoma City Hotels
- Province of Quebec
- Moraine State Park Hotels
- Village of Tiki Island Hotels
- Puerto Rico
- Traverse City